Who is not suitable for Lasik?
Who is not eligible for Excimer Laser?
- People with diabetes
- People with dry eyes
- People with rheumatism
- People with (HIV positive) AIDS
- People who experienced herpes infection
- People with keratoconus
- People with cataract, glaucoma, and detachment
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Patients with high expectations
- If retinal scan performed during laser eligibility examination shows retinal detachment, retinal hole or pathological retinal degeneration, these areas should be closed by Argon Laser treatment prior to the laser surgery after which laser treatment may be performed.