Face lift is the most well-known surgery among the facial rejuvenation surgeries.
- Increasing age, aging,
- Genetic predisposition,
- The effect of gravity,
- The effect of ultraviolet lights (sun),
- Frequently gaining and losing weight,
- Overworking mimic muscles,
- Daily life stress,
- Use of computers.
Due to the abovementioned reasons, deepening of the lip and facial lines, sagging of the cheeks and dewlap, and folding in the neck region occur within the years. Therefore, people who feel tired and not well due to the decreased psychological motivation related to the aged expression are in need of face lift surgeries. Face lift surgeries make people appear at least 10 years younger.
- Cardiovascular Diseases,
- Smoking, alcohol and harmful substances consumption
- Uncontrolled hypertension and diabetes
- Liver problems should be eliminated.
- Face lift surgeries:
- It is performed under general or local anesthesia.
- The surgery is not painful and may take approximately 2 to 4 hours.
- Following operation, the person recovers and has the sutures removed in 1 week.
- After 1 week, the patient may turn to his/her daily life and work.
- Postoperative full recovery and completion may take 2 to 3 weeks.
- Our clinic employs MACS Lift technique and the results are satisfying as the sutures are concealed in front and back of the ears.